At www.dtcfixer.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to help us improve the content and functionality of our site, and to personalize your experience.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- We also collect information that you enter on our site, such as when you create an account or make a purchase. This may include your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- We may collect information about your usage of our site, including the pages you visit, the content you view, and the actions you take.
- We may also collect information from third parties, such as social media platforms, to personalize your experience on our site.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the services and features of our site.
- To personalize your experience on our site, including by showing you content that is tailored to your interests.
- To communicate with you about your account, transactions, and other activities on our site.
- To enforce our policies and terms of service.
- To comply with legal requirements and industry standards.
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the information we collect about you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. This includes using secure servers and encrypting your personal information when it is transmitted to us.
However, no method of transmitting or storing information is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect about you:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send you.
- You can manage the cookies that are installed on your device by adjusting your browser settings.
- You can update your personal information or delete your account by logging into your account and making the necessary changes.